Saturday 11 August 2012

Twinchies - Show us your Bright Colours

Hello there Bloggers

What a lovely weekend we seem to have in store weatherwise!  I hope you are all having a good weekend, the last of the UK Olympics.  Haven't they been FANTASTIC!  Not only have Team GB excelled but the whole Olympics has been great!  Don't quite know what I shall do when it is finished.

Talking about winning, have you noticed the new Blinkie on the top right hand side?  How pleased was I yesterday when I found out.  Click HERE if you wish to see the winning piece.  AND as if that wasn't enough I have three more Followers, Jan, Eileen and Ann.  Welcome aboard and thank you for following me.

Now then.  Down to business.   A friend of mine left a message on my blog the other day stating that she wanted to see my Twinchies.  Well, I couldn't leave the gauntlett on the ground now could I?  So I had a little fun.  The theme on the Challenge blog this time round is Bright Colours.  So I put my thinking cap on and decided to use one of the freebie stamps that come with Craft Stamper and picked some of my favourite and brightest Distress Inks (Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Barn Door and Dusty Concord).  I stamped the image with Black Soot and embossed the image with clear embossing powder.

Here is what I came up with......




                                                  
And I put them to use.......


                 

I hope you like my take on the Challenge and why don't you join in?  Here is a link for you HERE.

Whatever you are doing this weekend, have fun!  

Hettie

11 comments:

Sarn said...

Weird and wonderful Twinchies. xxx

Zoe said...

Hi Hettie, thank you for entering these lovely twinchies into our third challenge, love the stamp used and the colour combos are great, good luck Hun, xxx Zoe xxx

G Peplow said...

Ha ha, NICE twinchies LOL Love 'em all, especially as they're now Christmas cards :0) Have a great weekend, xxx

G Peplow said...

Oops forgot to say, jolly well done with your top 3 card, it is a stunner, xxx

Anonymous said...

Well done on your win :)

Great Twinchies and you have used them perfectly.

I'm thinking of starting OA (Olympics Anonymous) if you are interested? We meet once a week and talked about our addiction lol

Enjoy your evening xx

Di said...

Fabby cards Sam - them Twinchies are stunning! Hugs, Di XX

Off to bed early, the roll call today almost killed me :)

Barbara said...

Brilliant use of colour....these twinchies are great. Thanks for joining our 3rd challenge...good luck xx Barbara xx

Mistys Mum said...

Great Twinchies - & good to see them being used on cards which also look stunning

Linda said...

Great little twinchies, love the colours and they all look fab on cards too. xx

Belinda Basson said...

Never heard of Twinchies, I know inchies...Well done on your top 3!

Victoria said...

I'm glad you've showed us all your twinchies! Bright and beautiful!