Tuesday 21 August 2012

Happy Birthday Lesley - Some More Snippets

Hello Peeps

You may remember the Bingo card I made last week, well I did not want to put the Snippets back into the box so I thought I would make my Buddy Lesley's Birthday Card for her.  As it is her Birthday today here it is (I didn't dare post it yesterday in case she peeped!)


As you can see I have used my lovely Penny Black stamp with the flowers coloured with my Copic pen to match the dusky pinks.  I have also used some Victorian Velvet DI (seem to be favouring that lately), my Tonic punches that you can weave to make 3D flowers with little glimmerey spots in the middles. The stamp was inked with Coffee Archival ink.

The Birthday Girl has now seen it and I can report that she really liked it!  Phew!

I will be joining in with the Playground with this card.  I hear from the Jungle Drums that there is a Tree House in construction! Yeay!  At least I will have somewhere I can hide when I need to!  It will also give us somewhere to go when it is raining and we have had enough of splashing in the puddles!  Will it have a kettle Di?

Thanks for looking and please don't forget to sign in the Visitor's Book!

TTFN

Hettie

7 comments:

Di said...

Brilliant card Sam - I just bet the Birthday Girl loved it. You also used one of my fave PB stamps :)

Laughing about the playhouse - would you like a toaster in there as well huh?!

Hugs, Di xx

Sarn said...

Oh good grief . . . kettles and toasters in the Tree House will be an Elf & Safety nightmare and the plugs will have to be PAC tested or something!

Perhaps we should just stick to imaginary ones?

Very vibrant and pretty floral card here Sam xxxx

Kim said...

That is a very vibrant card! I'll have to look into that punch, those flowers are really cool.

Victoria said...

If we can't have a toaster and kettle in there, maybe at the base of the tree, (as far away as Elf and Safety deem necessary) we could have a campfire with marshmallows and other yummy treats? I think a treehouse will be a great addition to the Playground!
Oh, yes, lovely cheerful card... now... back to the treehouse...

Kate Yetter said...

What a gorgeous image!!! Loving this card!

Mrs A. said...

Lovely colours on your card. Very sixties flower power!
Can we have camp blankets to sit on then cos there might be bugs and biting insects around the fire?
Hugs Mrs A.

karen said...

A lovely card you have made for your friend! Love those little flowers!
xoxo Karen