Friday 2 January 2015

Friday Funny!

Happy New Year to you all and here is a Funny to start the Year!!



WIN IRISH  SISTERS  CELEBRATE

Twin sisters in a Newfoundland  Nursing Home were turning one hundred years  old.

The editor of the local newspaper told a  photographer to get over there and take
pictures of the two 100 year old  twins.

One of the twins was hard of hearing and the other could hear quite  well.

Once the photographer arrived he asked the  sisters to sit on the sofa.

The deaf sister said  to her twin, "WHAT DID HE SAY?"

"WE GOTTA SIT OVER  THERE ON THE SOFA!", said the other.

"Now get a  little closer together," said the  cameraman.

Again, "WHAT DID HE SAY?"

"HE SAYS  SQUEEZE TOGETHER A LITTLE.
So they wiggled up close to each  other.

"Just hold on for a bit longer, I've got  to focus the camera," said the photographer.

Yet  again, "WHAT DID HE SAY?"
"HE SAYS HE'S GONNA  FOCUS!"

With a big grin, the deaf twin shouted out,

"OH LARD JESUS!  BOTH OF  US???? -- CAN I BE FIRST???"

22 comments:

Kyla said...

Ah the new year is off to a good start! Forgot it was Friday until I spotted this!
Kyla

Sarn said...

LOL! x

Judys Lace Creations said...

Ooh, you naughty Hettie..did you hear me laugh out loudly!!
Thanks for the laugh!

Annie said...

Hehehe Love it Sam.....I used to nurse in a geriatric hospital. I loved it and should have written a book on the tales they shared. :-)
And as you asked....I will be teaching any of my grandees that want to learn on my sewing machines...I share everything. I did the same with my three [yes Mark loved sewing too]. I believe in going carefully at it but showing them how to use the real things :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Laura said...

A classic Sam Friday funny!

Have a smiley 2015 x

Di said...

Ooooer Sam - naughty step for you :) Tee, hee!!

Hugs

Di xx

tilly said...

a lovely way to start the year hehehehehe....
Tilly

LesleyG said...

Teehee Tfs xxx

Twiglet said...

Now, Annie and I aren't twins but in our old age I bet we will be like that!! Thanks for the giggle - Happy New Year. x Jo

Anne said...

:-) :-) :-) Happy New Year x

Kim said...

Ahhh yes! Great funny to start the year!

Jenny L said...

Hi Sam,
Happy New Year to you and hubster.
Oh you are a one where do you find all these funnies.
It made me smile, but I was already tickled as my hubby cooked rice, and asked me to put the left over rice in freezer containers marked with SP, well I did as was asked, and put SB on them.
When he came in the kitchen he said what have you put SB on it for, is that supposed to be sodding bad.
Well I just cracked up as you can well imagine.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Kathleen said...

Oh dear, sorry but I did have to laugh.

Kath x

Sue said...

LOL!!! Happy New Year Sam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx huggles Sue xx

Bonnie said...

LOL! Happy New Year, Sam!

Mrs A. said...

You are soooooo naughty but I likes yer. Hugs Mrs A.

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Hettie....shaking my head and smiling...he he he very funny. Happy New Year Robyn

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Hehehehe, such fun Hettie, Happy New Year sweetie.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Miffy257 said...

Rude girl !!!!!!!!!! Very funny ��

Diane said...

Happy New years Hettie, thanks for the laugh.

Hugs diane

Words and Pictures said...

Naughty but nice!!
Alison xx

mamapez5 said...

I just managed to share your smile before the next post! I don´t know where you find them all, but you sure keep us smiling! Kate x