Friday 25 April 2014

Friday Funny

THIS IS PRICELESS
 
A man and woman were married for many years. Whenever there was a confrontation, yelling could be heard deep into the night. The old man would shout , "When I die, I will dig my way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!"
 
Neighbours feared him. The old man liked the fact that he was feared.
 
To everyone's relief, he died of a heart attack when he was 98.
 
After the burial, her neighbours, concerned for her safety, asked: "Aren't you afraid that he may indeed be able to dig his way out  of the grave and haunt you for the rest of your life?"
 
The wife  said, "Let him dig. I had him buried upside down. And I know he won't ask  for  directions."
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Yeah, loving this one!

Kathyk

Bonnie said...

You've done it again! Hee, hee!

scrappymo! said...

They look wonderful as cards! I used to love to make tags and then add them to cards...perhaps you will inspire me to try again.

\You got so many cards finished...I am so impressed! I love #5 but of course they are all great! lol

Words and Pictures said...

Brilliant!!
Alison xx