Wednesday 13 June 2012

WOYWW 158 - ATC Reveal

Hello Peeps

Happy Wednesday to you all.  Only two days left and we hit the weekend!  Yippee!  I have a looong weekend to look forward to then too!  Off to jolly old London Town!

Well, it is that "day" again where we show off our desks and link them to the Mighty Julia and have some fun looking at others' desks.  Here is mine.....

Fairly tidy as I had just cleared up after finishing the project on the mat.  You will have to pop back if you want to see me reveal what that project is. 

And this week, now I know some peeps have received my ATC, I want to reveal mine sent and the ones I have been lucky enough to receive.  Here is mine which I sent  (or variations of).......
And here are the ones I have received so far (though I know there are still a few to come yet)......
(Glitter Grammy (my official PiF to receive from), Annie, Belinda, Jo, Karen, Ann (my PiF  to send to) and Sandra.  Thank you everyone who agreed to do a swap with me.  They are all wonderful and diverse and lovely to receive.  In fact I received Mary's and Bella's on the same day - USA and Africa!!  And a HUGE Thank You to Julia for organising it all, even if you did have to sit at a Bar to do it all!  For those of you who have received mine, please feel free to sniff the globe!!!  I know Sandra did last night and even got her husband to sniff it too!  It is "sniff art"!!  In fact it is the new "flavoured" embossing powder from Stampin' Up ordered via Sandra!  Hee Hee!  I love using that stuff as my room got to smell like cup cakes after making a few!  

Right.  Off to link up with the Lovely Julia and then take my turn in hopping around! If you leave me a message I will definitely come back to see you! 

TTFN

Hettie

17 comments:

Annie said...

What a lot of fab ATCs.....I'm off to sniff my globe now :-)
Thanks again.
Hugs,
A x #38

kay said...

how unique to make a scratch n sniff atc :)
have a fab crafty week
kay #25

Ann B said...

Well, who would have thought - scratch and sniff. Off to 'test' mine now.
Ann B
#21

karen said...

I got my ATC today!! Thank you so much! It is gorgeous! Please stop by and read my thanks to you that I posted on my blog! I didn't know it was a scratch and sniff globe! I will have to go do that immediately! Thank you most of all for being such a lovely friend! I am lucky to have met you!
xoxo Karen

lisa said...

You've got some beauties there, Sam. Mine arrived today, thank you so much and I had to go back and sniff it and yes it smells lovely. Whatever will they come up with next, probably stash you can actually eat!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend in London. I've ordered sunshine for you.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #74

505whimsygirl said...

You got some great ATCs there. I like yours too - hadn't heard of the sniff stuff! wow.... that could be a lot fun.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay #124

Valerie said...

Your workspace is pretty tidy! Is that a pocket watch on the mat? The ATC's you made are beautiful and so are the one's you received! Valerie #26

Belinda Basson said...

I might just take to globe sniffing! I am keen to get some for myself, but then the yummy smell, might just keep me running to the kitchen for treats! I am also still waiting for my official one to arrive...Poor Gabrielle got worried and has sent another one poor thing. I am sure it is on its way though and then I will have 2 form her. I love the real fob watch on your desk, I have one of those from my grandfather.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Of course it was all a master plan for the number one spot....NOT!!!! Pure good fortune on my part :D
Scratch n sniff ATCs, huh...only you, Hettie, could come up with an idea like that! Love it.
Have the bestest week in London, give us a wave as you go past Swindon!
Hugs, Mavis #1 xx

Sarn said...

TOP MARKS for your clean and tidy desk this week Madam! (Doing the Happy Dance here!)

Thanks for the plug honey!

I LOVE your scratch n sniff ATC . . . it smells divine! Anyone remember those T-shirts in the 70s? I had a strawberry one!

All your ATCs are lovely. Wasn't it FUN?

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Sarah said...

so much clean space - I need to decontaminate mine big time...last big job on my list... love all the atcs on show - a great haul! Thanks for calling by… Sarah.

Hazel said...

Lots of interest in your well organised workspace and fab ATCs - Hazel WOYWW #82 x

Barb King said...

Love the idea of a scented ATC, I never would have thought of that. hope we do this again next year, it was fun!

Kim said...

LOL! Like you, I tried to skip over the reveal, waiting for mine to arrive; but then I saw the comment about sniffing; and I had to roll up to peak!! Too funny! And your clean desk is making me twitchy...gotta get some ink pads out!! Have a great weekend!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

A globe smelling like cupcakes - that would be fun to receive! The ATCs are beautiful! Wishing you a good weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Sam , Am sorry am so late, feeling a bit poorly! Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #76

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm horribly late, but so what!! And OMG I had to get off my stool and go sniff! How amazing! I got off my stool. No no, it actually is a sweet smell! Like an extra pressie! As we visit on Facebook, I hope you don't mind my lateness here!