Monday 4 June 2012

TIO Challenge - Die to Stamp!

Hello Peeps

Just a quick posting before the Jubilee Concert comes on tonight!  Looking forward to seeing Sir Paul McCartney take to the stage!! 

I have promised Helen for ages that I will join in the Tag It On Challenge and so today I have made a tag and hopefully her and the Team will like....

This tag has been embossed, sprayed with Colourwash, ironed, stamped on, distressed, inked and here it is now.


I was trying to show the shimmer of the tag here but not sure it has come out very well on camera. 

Hope you like. Why not join in.  Click HERE for instructions.

Please do not forget to leave me a comment so I know you have been.  Enjoy the Concert those of you who are watching it. 

Hugs

Hettie

10 comments:

Suzilou said...

Gorgeous tag, really like the colours you have used and beautiful butterflies.

Enjoy the concert I flicked to it then Spring Watch caught my attention :) xx

Sue said...

Love love love this Hettie. I have finally given in and ordered this stamp set. I've put off buying it 'cos I've got loads of butterflies, but I really NEED this background stamp. Your colour combination is perfect, and such beautiful stamping. Thank you so much for joining us at TIO, and hope to see you again next time x

Monique's art said...

Stunning this tAg is so beautiful. So much to see great texture and colours thAnks for sharing at tio

Kate Yetter said...

Wowz! i love your colorful background and the butterflies. Have fun watching the concert. Wish I could see it!
Kate

Sarn said...

You've GOT TO BE KIDDING ME? I hate ironing at the best of times, there's NO WAY I'll be ironing my crafty items as well as my clothes!

Absolutely gorgeous tag though hon. Brilliant xxx

Bernie said...

Gorgeous Hettie! So much to look at and every bit of it a delight to the eye.
Hugs

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful dream. Thanks for joining us at TIO this fortnight.

May said...

Fabulous tag... Brillant background stamping.. love the colours! gorgeous Butterflies.. Thanks for sharing at TIO.. May x

Helen said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to come and find your tag, but it looks fantastic!! Please come and dream with us again!!
Hope you enjoyed the concert too....

Gabrielle said...

What a fabulous tag! Glad Helen persuaded you! Love the colours and hope Sir Macca didn't disappoint! Thank you for playing along with TIO x