Monday 25 June 2012

Rudolph Day and Snippets!

Hello Peeps! 

Phew made it!!  Ever have those evenings (or days) when nothing seems to be "with" you?  Well I have had one this evening. 

I desperately wanted to get my Rudolph Day cards on my blog tonight and when I saw my Buddy Sandra's post this morning I was relieved to find I only needed six cards as I was trying to get 12 ready!  When you see them you will realise why!  Nothing went right for me this evening, but I did finally manage to get in my room and finish six cards, photograph them and I can now show them to you. 

Here they are.....


Do you remember last month I said I wanted to make a set for a raffle prize?  Well here are the first six!!  I will hopefully finish the rest later this week!

Don't forget that you can play along too so why not make six Rudolph Day cards (not allowed to mention the "C" word!) to enter the challenge and link your post to Sandra here.  The Lovely Di, our Playground Leader,  has given a prize for those that link up and take part in the challenge.  Also, as I have used all Snippets I can also link my cards up to the Snippets Playground.  This is a great way of reducing the Snippets mountain!!

Thanks for looking and please leave me a comment so I can pop and see what you are up to.

Hugs

Hettie

8 comments:

Di said...

Fantastic Sam! That's the stamp set I have in mind to use for Rudi Day - not for fabby pop ups though, they're really gorgeous. Hugs, Di xx

Kate Yetter said...

What cute little images! Love these, Sam!

Sarn said...

What a great set to make Sam. Just perfect.

Chuckling to myself here . . . I just BET you're the only one to feel RELIEF that you only have to make 6 cards to join in with the challenge this month!

Thanks for joining in and Good Luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Sarn xxx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous set a card, great images and love the style of the card.

Kath x

Mrs A. said...

My, those springy cards take absolutely ages to make let alone 6 of the little perishers. Love the stamp set. Are there some chickens in there somewhere? Hugs Mrs A.

Sarah said...

Just looking at all the Rudolph day cards...yours are lovely and must have taken ages!

Anonymous said...

Lol, if I'd had to make 12 I think I would have poked my eyes out with a sharp stick! That would have been more fun lol! But I can see where you're going with this great theme!! Love that fold too.

Hugs
Brenda

Amanda said...

Oh, what adorable cards, I have these stamps but am ashamed to say I have never stamped them, after seeing your fab creations though I may just get them out. Hugs, Amanda x