Thursday 21 June 2012

It's All Mine! - Scrapbook Layout

Hello Peeps

Sorry I have not been around much this last week, but I have been in London for a few days having a fabulous time with my lovely cousin Tracey.  I feel absolutely spoilt and did not want the two days to end but end it had to and now things are a little more back to normal (whatever that is!).

I missed out on the WOYWW yesterday as I was shattered from Tuesday, having walked most of London and then arriving back home very late and having to go to work on Wednesday.  I will share more of London with you hopefully tomorrow.  But for now I wanted to share with you a layout which I have completed recently.  

This is Hubby on his birthday two years ago.  The cake is one I made for him and in that box on the table is a canvas which I made for him to go in his play shed!  Perhaps I should take some pictures of it and show you as it was a fun piece to make!

Not quite sure of the papers but the vine was made using a vinyl type fabric and a Sizzix die. The circle was cut out using templates.  Punches were used on the edges.

This layout was not made using snippets but I did create quite a few so expect to see some cards being made soon to join the Snippets Playground!  

Please leave a comment so I know you have been.

Woo Hoo - Friday tomorrow and I guess the weekend weather is not set to improve!  Typical as I am supposed to be dancing in the grounds of Christ College, Brecon on Saturday.  Guess it will be in the scout hut!!

Hugs

Hettie

5 comments:

Di said...

Great layout Sam! I thought things had been a bit quiet - guess you haven't managed to read the roll call properly this week then? It's worth it I promise!

Off to bed now, too much excitement lately and am almost asleep here.

Hugs, Di xx

Kate Yetter said...

I love the bright colors, patterns and layers. Nicely done!
Sounds like you had fun in London. Wish I could just hop on over to London for the day. Its nice you had some fun with your cousin. Can't wait to hear more.
Kate

Jo said...

Fab layout, Sam, love those papers....gorgeous colours.And yes, would love to see a pic of the canvas!
Hugs Jo x

Sarn said...

WOW - this layout is FANTASTIC it's really stylish. Love the colours and can't wait to see what snippet cards you make from it.

Hugs
Sarn xxxx

lisa said...

A gorgeous layout, Sam, love the colours. Hubby looks as though he's definitely going to enjoy that cake, bet he did too!!!!
Glad you had a great weekend and better wear your wellies for your dancing, if you're like me it's not raining it's throwing water out of the sky today!!!!
Enjoy whatever it does.
Hugs Lisax