Sunday 30 September 2012

CC101FB September Challenge

Hello Friends

What a cold, wet, miserable Sunday it is today.  I can tell you that 23 years ago today it was a beautiful day with blue sky, hardly a cloud all day and warm!  Oh yes.  How do I know this?  It was Mine and Mr Hettie's Wedding Day!  So what better day is it then to have a play in the Craft Room and have some fun!!   

The guys over at the CC101 Facebook group have had a challenge running all month to emboss a background and use some Tim Holtz Rock Candy Distress Stickles.  I am entering by the skin of my teeth at the 11th hour!!  Here is mine.....


I decided to have a bit of Hallowe'en fun using some new MME stamps which arrived a few days ago.  

Here is a little close up of those stickles...


I used a plethora of DIs (Dusty concord, weathered wood, rusty hinge, wild honey, mustard seed, vintage photo, black soot) as well as Jet black archival ink.

Thanks for popping by and please leave me a comment so I know you have called.  Off out to Dinner shortly at our favourite Pub so must fly!!!

TTFN

Hettie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Mr & Mrs Hettie, have a lovely evening and congrats on your many years of wedded bliss.

Lovely tag, perfectly spooky and good luck with the challenge.

Big hugs xx

Sarn said...

OMG > > > I just LOVE this spooky tag with lots of dimension. It is BRILLIANT Sam. Great colours too . . .

Hugs
Sarn xxx

G Peplow said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Mr Hettie Sam, hope you had a lovely day:0) Your tag's brilliant, I love the embossed tree and the colours are perfect:0) Gay x

Di said...

Fabulous tag there missus! Belated anniversary wishes - somehow I missed this post :(

Hugs, Di xx

Jules said...

Hi Hettie

Belated anniversary wishes to you and your hubby. I hope you had a special day celebrating.

Loving the background and texture on your tag.

Love Jules xx

Kim said...

Oh man..I can't believe I almost missed this!! Fantastic tag. I love the embossed tree and the colors. I even like the web in the corner!
And Happy Belated Anniversary! I'm glad you had a beautiful day...ours was 10/19/96, during Hurricane Lila. How's that for a sign!!