Tuesday 8 February 2011

My Baby Boy! I am busy!!

Hello Peeps.  My Baby Boy is referring to my lovely King Charles Spaniel who came into our lives for but a short time a few years back. 

On Saturday I went to a FAB crop in Pontypridd with Penally along with my Buddy Mandy (click on the name and you will be whisked over to their bloggie).  I don't go to this crop very often but I always get a nice welcome when I make my way there and this week was no exception.  Gotta mention the chocolate fudge cake - lush!! 

Well, in betweeen the three - yes THREE layouts we did at class I did find a little time to start a lickle layout of my own as part of the 2Peas free classes that they are running at the moment.  (Click on the name and you will get to the education page.)   I love it when 2Peas run these classes as they really give your mojo a kick start!

Well, here is the layout which I started at Penally and finished on Sunday for you to look at. 
The background cardstock is Bazzill - bittersweet chocolate and all the patterned papers, badges and chipboard letters are American Crafts.  The hear at the top is from Making Memories.  The Completely Loved stamp is from Autumn leaves.  The border on the left side was cut on my Silhouette with cream card then coloured using Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls. The brown paw prints were stamped and embossed with clear embossing powder. 

I hope you like my layout.  Thank you for dropping by.  Do please leave me a comment.  It is always nice to hear from you lovely peeps!

Sam aka Hettie

No comments: