Tuesday 17 April 2012

Scrappy Tuesday - Team Elliott

Hello Peeps

Don't know what sort of weather you are having in your part of the world but boy it is wierd here.  One minute it is tipping down with rain, next it is sunny, next it is blowing a gale and the next it looks like sleet coming down!!  Four seasons weather my father-in-law used to call it - Bless Him!

Well today is Tuesday and that means it is time for Scrappy Tuesday, even though I have had a bit of a Scrappy Monday this week too.  Thanks to you all for your lovely comments on yesterday's post.  It was lovely to hear from so many of you.  I love getting comments!  They mean alot to me!

Anyways.  Here is tonight's scrapbook layout.  Another one which I completed on the retreat I was on last month with the lovely ladies of Pennally.  Yes!  That is ME driving our Jeep.  As you can see we had more than a little snow on the ground and Hubby decided it was high time I learnt to drive the Jeep up and down our country lane instead of making him drive it.  My excuse is that I have never had a vehicle with low box and diff lock and all that techno stuff in before.  My lovely car I drive in has Economy, Sport and Winter settings however she does not go out in the snow as I am afraid of someone driving into her!! (Note to self - Ask Hubby to give her a good clean and polish so I can get some nice piccies of her for her layout.)  Oops, I digress.  Here is the layout...



Right, off to play with my CC2C for this week.  I started it last night but it took so long to upload the photos as they kept stopping that I lost the will to carry on!

Enjoy your evening and see you all soon.

Hugs

Hettie
xx

2 comments:

Sarn said...

Brilliant layouts. I can see you worked hard at the Retreat xxx

Karen said...

A gorgeous LO Sam, I love the bunting and a fab colour combination. Hugs, Karen xxx