Saturday 14 April 2012

Missing in Actio - Mystery Present!

Hello Peeps

I just wanted to put my head above the parapet, and let you know why I have been kinda quiet this week.  You see it is Hubby's birthday on Monday.  Unfortunately he is working so he is having his birthday today. I have been working hard on his Birthday present for the last week or so, which I have been planning and making in secret.  I cannot quite show you the whole thing but here are some small peeks of it.  If Birthday Boy lets me I will show you the rest once he has received and opened it...................






Have a great weekend.

Hugs

Hettie

3 comments:

Kate Yetter said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see it! Hope you have a lovely birthday celebration.
I can't believe the chemist lost all those photos. I would be upset. Thank goodness for digital and backup drives. Don't know what we would do without them.
Happy crafting & partying this weekend.
Kate

~Tammy~ said...

Neato - can't wait to see the full reveal! Happy Birthday to the hubs!

Sarn said...

Happy Early Birthday to S.
Hope you have a fab day together.

Great sneaky peeks here . . . and I spot pennants!! YAY! xxx