Thursday 15 August 2013

Teddy Banner


Hello Friends

Just a quick posting today.  I had my SU punch out recently to make a banner for someone and whilst rummaging through the Snippets box I came across this green cardstock so I married it up with the red, cut a mount with my Spellbinders and cut Teddy which was already coloured in, with the same die.  I used another of those VOS cards and hey presto a quick and easy Birthday card for a little boy I know who's birthday is very soon.

I shall take this down to the Playground, where I suspect Miss will be telling us all of her adventure yesterday.

Hugs

Hettie

xx

7 comments:

Sarn said...

Awww, that's so sweet Sam. Very cute.

Hmm, been over to Di's and she hasn't said much about her outing yesterday . . . must mean there's LOADS she can't tell us for the fainter hearted playmates.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Karen Petitt said...

Very cute! I must dig my punch out - I don't use it as much as I should so thank you for reminding me! Have a lovely day Karen x

Di said...

Brilliant card Sam - love the Teddy, as of course I would!

More about the outing tomorrow on the blog - have been out today, me feet haven't touched the ground!

Hugs, Di xx

Anonymous said...

He is so happy because he is the star of this lovely card.
The banner is cute.
Wishes
Lynne

scrappymo! said...

You have bee3n doing a great job using up the VOS...think of all the new goodies you can fill in it's palace...lol

Cute little teddy and love how quickly you described it coming together.

Maureen

tilly said...

love your little banner die, what a quick and pretty card
Tilly

Mrs A. said...

Sweet Teddy card. Love the background paper . I here tell that Miss has bought some acrylic paints so we must be playing cowboys and injuns over in the playground. Bags I being an injun cos I likes lots of feathers in my hair!! Hugs Mrs a.