Friday 12 April 2013

Friday Funny

The missus bought a Paperback,
down Shepton Mallet way,
I had a look inside her bag;
... T'was "fifty shades of grey".

Well I just left her to it,
And at ten I went to bed.
An hour later she appeared;
The sight filled me with dread...

In her left she held a rope;
And in her right a whip!
She threw them down upon the floor,
And then began to strip.

Well fifty years or so ago;
I might have had a peek;
But Mabel hasn't weathered well;
She's eighty four next week!!

Watching Mabel bump and grind;
Could not have been much grimmer.
And things then went from bad to worse;
She toppled off her Zimmer!

She struggled back upon her feet;
A couple minutes later;
She put her teeth back in and said
I am a dominator !!

Now if you knew our Mabel,
You'd see just why I spluttered,
I'd spent two months in traction
For the last complaint I'd uttered.

She stood there nude and naked
Bent forward just a bit
I went to hold her, sensual like
and stood on her left t*t!

Mabel screamed, her teeth shot out;
My god what had I done!?
She moaned and groaned then shouted out:
"Step on the other one"!!

Well readers, I can't tell no more;
About what occurred that day.
Suffice to say my jet black hair,
Turned fifty shades of grey.

6 comments:

tilly said...

tee hee how very funny loved this one!
Tilly

Annie said...

Brilliant....I've not read that book for that very reason :-)
Hugs,
A x

Twiglet said...

Hettie!!! x Jo

glitterandglue said...

Brilliant!
Margaret (glitterandglue WOYWW#143)

Di said...

Am bringing a bar of soap to wash your mouth out, you little scamp! :)) Hugs, Di xx

MaryH said...

Oh ho, ha, hee....I haven't read the book, but I'm sure it would be a letdown after this crazy & funny poem! Loved it! TFS & giving me a good laugh.