Friday 19 April 2013

Friday Funny


Kyla - put your drink down and don't be in a public place!!



OLD people have problems that you haven't even considered yet! 


       
An 85-year-old man was requested by his Doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical  exam.  

The doctor gave the man a jar and said, 'Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample   tomorrow.'   

The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar,    which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.   

The doctor asked what happened and the man explained, 'Well, doc, it's like this -- first I tried with my right hand, but nothing.  Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing.   

'Then I asked my wife for help.  She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing.  She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing.   

'We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing.'  

The doctor was shocked!

'You asked your neighbor?'     

     
The old man replied, 'Yep, none of us could get the jar open.'

8 comments:

Sarn said...

You nutter! I groaned inwardly as I read the punch line! xxx

Annie said...

I am sat here laughing loudly now....That is really brilliant. I have such trouble opening jars ;-)
Hugs,
A x

Carol said...

Hahaha that creased me!
Thank you that was brilliant.
Have a lovely weekend.
Carol xx

Words and Pictures said...

Tee hee!

And on a side issue: yes, you probably do want a nice big one. Given what you'd like to do, size really will be an issue, and if it's too small you'll just be frustrated.

The Gelli plate, I mean - why, what did you think?!
Alison xx

Caro said...

Very funny! Made me laugh a lot. Thanks for sharing. Caro x (#6)

Mrs A. said...

Pick me up off the floor! Me back hurts now from laughing. Hugs Mrs A.

JoZart Designs said...

Heh, heh! It's the way you tell'em!!!
Jo x

Kyla said...

Thanks for the warning hun! Sat in the lounge and placed my cuppa down first! :)
Kyla