Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas to YOU Bloggers!

Hello Friends

I am posting once more before the Big Day to wish all my Blogging Friends a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Crafting New Year.  I want to thank all my Followers and Visitors for popping by and leaving such kind comments and encouragement.  I have had a ball blogging this last year and am looking forward to continuing next year. 

Before I go I thought I would share some of my last cards I have made for family and friends....

 My Mum and Dad's.
 My Buddy Mandy and her family's. 
 
My Sister and her family's.  You may notice that the recent 12 Tags of Christmas have had an influence on these!

My Nephew and his Fiance's.
And last but not least, my Wonderful Hubby's.  My first easel card too!  I managed to sneak the Toy Soldier die in to the house without him seeing it so he does not realise I have it!  I made a similar one for my Brother and his Son and Partner.  My Brother was a serving Soldier for some years!

Of course I shall be entering these into the Playground as there are lots of Snippets used! 

Well, I just want to wish you all a fabulous Christmas and Great 2013!  Off to see where Santa is now as I am following him on Norad!

Hugs

Hettie
xxx

8 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy Christmas from the Appleton mob - have a lovely time! xx

Kate Yetter said...

Wow! Beautiful last minute cards. They sure will make somebody smile! Have a fabulous Christmas celebrating with your family!
Kate

scrappymo! said...

Great lat minute cards.
Merry Christmas to you Samantha. You have given me a year of inspiration!
It has been so much fun to follow you...I am looking forward to crafting in 2013.

Mrs A. said...

Great cards you have made for your family. I have just finished hubby's card and wrapped his prezzie so Christmas can officially start. Wishing you a happy Christmas. Hugs Mrs A.

Sarn said...

Fantastic arty and inky Chrimbo cards here Sam.

Have a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous cards... hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas... see you on the other side!
Alison xx

BJ said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today and for your comment. Your Timmy inspired cards are super as are the tags on you earlier posts. Well done for sneaking the die into the house, I think my DH has lost the plot with all my supplies! Happy Christmas BJ

Di said...

Oh Sam, some gorgeous cards here - I love them all. And well done on the easel card for Simon - bet he was delighted. Hugs, Di xx