Tuesday 25 October 2011

Happy Rudolphm Day Everybody!!

Hello Peeps

Yes! You read the title correct - it is Rudolph Day today!!

Every 25th of the month is Rudolph Day!  or at least my friend Sandra at Stampin for Pleasure says so it must be right!!!

Here is my card tonight......

(Sorry they are on the wonk a bit but I am posting from Hubby's laptop and he doesn't have any editing on his computer for me to unwonk the pictures!)

Hope you like it!!  I really need to get more cards done and think I shall just have to sit right down this weekend and have an all day session on making my Christmas cards or else I shall be up until all hours at the end of November trying to catch up!!

Hope you are all having a Happy Crafting Week and off to have my nightly fix of Mr Jethro Gibbs!

TTFN and don't forget to leave me a comment.  Blogging wouldn't be so much fun without your comments.

Hettie

Ingredients:- Ranger Archival Ink Coffee and Fired Brick, Distress Stickles, Papermania cardstock and chipboard, Watercolour paper, Bazzill cardstock, Paper MME, Pearls, Copic pens, can't remember what make the stamps are and Gibbs is now on and I have put the stamps away!  Don't feint!!

3 comments:

Sarn said...

GORGEOUS Rudolph Day card. Congrats.

Happy Rudolph Day hon.

xxx

Di said...

Great Rudolph Day card - I did laugh about you having put away the stamps - I was going to ask who makes the sentiment, no point then is there :)) Di xx

Anonymous said...

Great RD card......Yep my sis Sarn is right....it's Rudolph Day on the 25th of each month, she's my big sis, so I'm not gonna argue!!! xx