Hello again Peeps
Two posts in one day ey!! Please do not feint - I know I am a bit like the buses - no, not my back end but the fact that I don't do anything for ages and then twice in one day.
A little while ago Polly Polkadot e-mailed me to let me know that she has awarded me "The Versatile Blogger" award. Wow! I was impressed and also a little amused. Am I really "versatile"? I looked it up in the dictionary and this is what it says:-
"...capable of or adapted to many different uses, skills etc, liable to change..".
OK "different skills or uses".... I will just keep this related to my crafting skills shall I? Well I do Scrapbooking....
I dabble in altered art...
I make cards....
I like to join in on challenges....
I love to make mini albums.....
I also do sewing....
(This quilt top has all been put together, I will post it tomorrow!)
My Hubby is a Bee Keeper ...
And who can forget this picture of him......
I have a little mascot called Fergus and we have both met Tim Holtz...
Hubby and I also share our home with a dog called Dobby...
And especially for Polly, I have chickens...
"...liable to change..?" Let's just say that I am a Gemini!!
So maybe I am a little versatile!!!
Now the Rules of accepting this award.
- In accepting my award I must place a link back to the person who awarded it - done
- Share 7 random things about myself (OMG!) - done
- Award 7 recently discovered bloggers and contact them to let them know - will do.
So my 7 random things:
1. I cycled from Hoi An to Saigon including up and down the Muc Pas in 2005 and raised £2,601 for RNIB by way of completing three of my 40 things to do before I was 40.
2. I once completed a car restoration course and changed a complete exhaust on our Volvo 240 Estate amongst other things.
3. I have a longing to undertake an HGV course and wish to drive an HGV lorry - just once!!
4. I once held Princess Anne's hand whilst she helped me find my family at the Highland Games when I was 4. Bless her!!
5. I have wing walked!! It was fantastic!!
6. I was born with my heart and other organs on the wrong side!! Honest!!!
7. I have a penchant for boots and often go to work in tartan Doc Martins under my suits!!
And the 7 bloggers I wish to award are:-
- Shaz In Oz - her calligaphy is out of this world and inspires me to give it a go one day
- Karen - does beautiful work and her Gnomes are exquisite
- Brian - a fabulous stamper and so wonderful to see a man's perspective of things
- Kim - she and I got together because of WOYWW and I taught her the use of the word "Pants" when describing your day!!
- Lisa - often photographs flowers which I love and also makes fabulous cards too
- Wispo - wonderful sewing and keeps me inspired not to forget my sewing
- Nicola - as she does some fab scrapbooking layouts
A lot of these lovely peeps I have "met" through either Paperartsy, WOYWW or Grungy Monday but however I met you thank you for your inspirations, your ideas and your humour and remindng me not to take things too seriously even when I cannot find either my mojo, crafting bits or time to complete things.
Thank you all for reading my blog and leaving me comments. They keep me going and keep me smiling!!
Happy Crafting to you all and to all a good week!! (Now, how do I put that logo on my sidebar again?!!!)
Hugs to you Polly.