Wednesday 4 June 2014

WOYWW 261 - Better Late than Never!

Hi there Buddies!

It is proving to be one of those days...or should I say weeks!  Everything is stacked against me right now...weather, time, I even had to make a diversion for the dinner tonight.  I thought I got out mince to make some stuffed mushrooms and discovered it is diced steak.  So problem averted - a nice stroganoff with baked mushrooms stuffed with rice!  Shocking that we are eating stroganoff in June though!

Anyhoos I have diverted.

Last week saw the fifth anniversary of our Glorious Leader's Julia's funny thang of WOYWW.  What?  You missed it! Shame on you!  So this week instead of sharing my desk I am going to share with you the lovely ATCs that I have been lucky to receive.

First the lovely ATC I received from Cardarian my ATC sender...

Now for the lovelies I have received in no particular order...


This blue ATC on its own arrived today from Helen with some goodies and the tag on the right was from Debbie at the Crop.

I have been trying to write this post for well over an hour, but t'internet is absolutely diabolical crap pants and not playing ball.  It may be a while before I can visit you, but I will come back to me if you leave me a message!  I told you things are against me right now!  At least my stroganoff should be finished now!  Don't forget to visit Miss Julia HERE to see some other desks, atcs, stuff!

TTFN

Hettie

12 comments:

Annie said...

Of course I will leave you a message Sam :-) Thanks for my fab ATC.....looks like you've had lots of lovely ones too.
Hugs,
Annie x

Helen said...

I've stopped for the night but was checking my blog reader and you came up, so here I am..... lots of fab atcs, it's been such fun! Helen

Sarn said...

Happy WOYWW Sam.

Lots of lovely ATCs you got there. Fun to swap isn't it?

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Anonymous said...

Such a fabulous collection of ATCs - how wonderful to have them arriving in the mail.
Wishes
Lynne

Sue said...

What a gorgeous collection of ATC's Sam! and the stroganoff sounds yummy! huggles Sue xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great collection of ATCs, the heart one is gorgeous.
Happy crafting, Angela x @Felix the Crafty Cat #7

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fun bunch of ATCs!!!! Every year the anni of WOYWW just keeps getting better and better. Such fun.

scrappymo! said...

Fabulous! You have so many varied styles..it is all so cool!

I did not participate this year. Will be back next year but timing just hasn't been right for me to give it an honest go visiting.

Crafty hugs
Maureen

ElizabethR said...

Wow great collection of ATC's and I'm now hungry after reading that lol. Off to get milk, am a desperate women till my third cup of glengettie!!!!! Elizabeth x

Minxy said...

Impressive ATC haul, glad im not the only one that was running very late yesterday.
Thanks for already visiting me.
Hugz Minxy

G Peplow said...

Woah what a fab collection of great ATC's, yours is very pretty :D x

Words and Pictures said...

What absolutely glorious ATCs (and tag) - just beautiful!
Alison xx