Saturday 6 October 2012

Get Well Judith - Use it Up

Hello Friends

My Boss's wife had an operation on her knee last week so I made her a card to bring a smile to her face!!  She has chickens so I am sure she will find this funny!!

The image was sent to me by my Buddy and I coloured it in with my Copics and I added some sparkley embossing powder in a few places, as well stickles in the centres of the flowers.
I made the card itself with my Nesties using cardstock and some Snippets so I can join in the fun and frolics in the Playground, although it is no doubt soggy and wet so I will have to be careful with my baddy ankle.  Maybe I will just sit in the Treehouse so I don't do any more injuries to myself!!

Have a good weekend!

Hugs

Hettie

9 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Be careful with that there rope ladder. Perhaps we should have installed a firemans pole! Love yer chook. hugs Mrs A.

Di said...

Brilliant Sam, one to make anyone laugh - except a chikkin' perhaps. And yet another crazy idea from Mrs A. Whatever next?! Ooooer, unless we get firemen in to teach us how to use it? :)

Have a souper weekend, and watch that ankle!

Hugs, Di xx

Kate Yetter said...

So fun! Such a adorable image and perfect for a get well card. i'm sure she will love it!
You asked about the photo on my circle card...its from the new Crafty Secrets Halloween CD. Beautiful isn't it? Thank you for your lovely comment. I love reading them. Well, happy weekend, Sam!

fairy thoughts said...

Hi Samantha
I'm sure she will love the card very amusing hee hee.
thanks for signing on for the WOYWW tassel. I will make you a purple kit to go with your bruises!
janet

Annie said...

What a fab card...I'm sure it will make her smile. What is it with Sams this week....our little Sam broke his leg yesterday and has his leg in plaster now!!! Was just crawling and they think he must have twisted it.....think it bothers his mummy much more than it does him though.
Hugs,
A x

G Peplow said...

Hi Sam, Hope the aknle's healing:0) Your card would certainly cheer me up, he's a right little cutie, Gay x

Sarn said...

Hee hee . . . SOUPER! xxxx

lisa said...

A brilliant card, Sam. I bet it made her chuckle all right!!
I did get your mail, thanks, so sorry for being so slow in replying, life got in the way!! I sent you a mail replying this afternoon. Cheere me dear!!
Hugs Lisax

Jo said...

Great fun....love it!
Hugs Jo x