Saturday 26 November 2011

Happy Rudolph Day!!

Hi Guys and Gals

It is the 25th of November so according to my friend Sandra it is Rudolph Day!!  Yeay!  Only one more month to the big Day!!  Or Yikes!! 

Here is my card which I have made to celebrate the day.....



It was before midnight (just) when I started this posting to I just about qualify for Rudolph Day!!

You may spot that I have used the lovely new Lamp post die here.  I bought it because I thought it would be useful for my Prague layouts too.  It is not just for Christmas you know.  The Bingo folder is having its first outing tonight too, depsite having it for absolutely ages.  I used the brayer technique to colour the embossed images.  Ink a brayer up with ink and then gently run it over the top of the embossing.  It is so much cleaner inking than using the inkers.  Wish I had discovered it before. 

The DIs used are Barn Door and Forest Moss.  The ribbon came from Wilkinsons!!  Yep!  3 yards for only £1!!  Bargain so it "fell" into my basket!!

Well, think I will clear a few more bits of my desk before retiring to bed.  I finished my handbags and I will show you in the next day or two. 

TTFN and thanks for looking.  Have a great crafty weekend!!

Hettie


1 comment:

Sarn said...

Woot woot ... terrific Rudolph Day card. Congrats xxx