Tuesday 22 November 2011

Frosty the Snowman Book is finished.

Hello there Peeps.  Don't feint - I know it is two posts on consecutive days but........ If you must know I haven't been in work today and yesterday as I took a couple of days off!  Back to work tomorrow though!

Remember this on my desk recently?

I finished it off today so it is in the box ready for the Christmas Fair which is now only next week - eeeeek!

Here it is.............


It appears to have little yellow specs on the photos, but I assure you they is a gold shimmer over the whole book with Glimmer Mist though you cannot see that I am afraid.


Here is the back of it........


Hope you like it.  I loved doing this one and am loving the papers I used.  So much, in fact, I may just make one for myself!!

Better get on and tidy my desk now ready for the weekly WOYWW inspection tomorrow!!

 
TTFN

Hettie

2 comments:

Polly Polkadot said...

So you admit it - you do tidy up just for WOYWW!

Karen said...

A really gorgeous book Sam, its beautiful :)