Wednesday 3 August 2011

WOYWW 113 - Help Please on Title

Whoa!  Where did July go?  This year is racing by at a fast rate of knots!!  At least there are five Wednesdays in August this year!!

Well as it is Wednesday it is time for our weekly hop around the world via crafting desks, otherwise known as Julia’s WOYWW. For those of you who still don’t know what this is, where have you been?
This is my desk……

I am currently working on another layout for my Wedding Album, again taking my inspiration from Shimelle Laine’s 4 x 6 Classes on twopeasinabucket.com.  For July we are to use 7 photographs.
I actually require your help my lovely Blogging friends.  I am stumped for a title for this layout.  I have thought of several and quite frankly some are not repeatable!!  But it is getting harder now that I am on number 7 in the album.  Any ideas would be gratefully received.  As you can see I haven’t quite put the layout together yet in case I need to fiddle it to get a title in!!
I took a break from using my wedding photographs in June and scrapbooked some Paris photos?  It won the June Challenge!!  I am sooooo pleased!!!  I will post it tomorrow as I have just realised I haven't as yet! Doh!!

Talking about “faffing” I spent a fair amount of time on Sunday “faffing” with the Christmas canvas which I had on my desk last week and all I managed to do was to ink the edges of each number (btw I found no. 20 – phew!) and ink the CHRISTMAS block using DIs.  Now, every time I go past it I keep “faffing” a little more.  I cannot decide if I want all the K&Co chipboard pieces in or whether I want to add some stamped squares.  I think I am struggling a little because I am not quite in Christmas mode yet, even with Christmas music playing as I am working on it.  With the air-con on in the background it does not quite “feel” right!! (Please excuse the wonkiness but it keeps getting "faffed" with!!  I am sure you get the picture!!)
One more picture today.  It is my lovely Tony.  This morning, after a few weeks of painful squawking, we finally had an almost passable “Cock-a-doodle-do” from him!  Well done Tony!!

Well, that's all for now.  I will be joining you all later on this evening after I have finished work (I am posting this in my lunchbreak!)

Happy Wednesday to you all!!

Hettie

Edit - previous titles are:-
Our Wedding, Cherish, Smile,Me & You and Family & Friends!!  Your ideas are and will be most appreciated!!










20 comments:

Sarn said...

Hi Sam

Way to go DiNozzo! No head slapping from Gibbs today! A pat on the back instead and maybe a pizza!??? LOL!

I shall tell Harriet her toy boy is coming along in leaps and bounds!

I admire your scrapbook pages. No idea on the title help though as I'm not a scrapper!

Hugs, Sandra x

Belinda Basson said...

Give us the list of the other titles you have used so we dont duplicate them...

My thought would be Magic Moments, First day in the life of Mr and Mrs...

rach said...

How about just using the date? you've put information on each picture so you could get away with just the date. Rach

Annie said...

Fab photos. Well done Tony.
A x

nerllybird said...

Congratulations on your win and well done, Tony! Not knowing what other titles you've used so far, this is a bit of a shot in the dark - but if the happy couple are about to drive off, how about 'Two for the Road'?
Helen S

JoZart Designs said...

Joined Together
Perfect Union
Lovely photos,...... my suggestions
Happiest Day
Wedded Bliss
Magic Memories
Spread the Love
Good Luck
If there is any Spanish link ... Casamiento.. .a lovely word meaning marriage.
Hope you find one!
JoZarty x

shazsilverwolf said...

I know its a song title, but how about' We've only just begun' Happy WOYWW, Shaz

Jingle said...

Your album is looking quite lovely! I'm horrible with titles!

Di said...

Well done Tony! Gorgeous LOs too. Di xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Doughy's rocks - I was quite restrained and only bought 4 different sorts of fabrics!! I really liked Hereford as a town, quite low key but friendly. Had my birthday meal at the Hardwick near Abergavenny, lush :P xx Have had a great week in this lovely part of the UK xxxx

Belinda Basson said...

Thanks for the edit and list! I know it is a bit corny, but "To Have and to Hold" at the top of the page and "From this day Forward" at the bottom of the page in a smallish font.

Karen said...

Hi - thanks for stopping by my first ever WOYWW. I love your scrapbooking, it's something I might even try later on. Ideas for the page, what about "New beginnings...." or "Two become one..." hope they're not too corny!

The Crafty Elf said...

Ohhhh....titles! They do cause a bit of worry sometimes. Looks like you've got some great inspiration above and I don't think I can add much more, Congrats on the win

Angie said...

I love the song title idea from shaz ..cant wait to see the finished LO with your chosen title

Franka Benjaminsen said...

You are really brave to work out such project. I found out I'm not a scrapper. It takes too long to complete a whole album. But yours looks great. And titles... hm I'm really bad with that. Thanks for sharing.
xFranka

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Sam, mmm what I thought of did not sound that good after reading all the others great ideas, but can quite understand your writer's block dilemma have it quite often, though it seems scrapping is more prone to it thank cards, never scrapped in my life - thanks for sharing though - lovely day to remember, Shaz in oz.x

Morti said...

Lovely page, but I think that Jo has given you plenty of titles to be going on with!

Yogi said...

thanks for the peek. Looks like a nice album. Sorry no clues as to titles... Have a great day

okienurse said...

Looks like an awesome layout and I am glad I am late cause everyone has offered up suggestions and I won't. I am clueless as to titles! Sorry I am so late getting around but once again life has interfered with what I want to do! Thanks for sharing. Vickie

fairyrocks said...

Sometimes when I am stuck for a title, I will use the words from a song. Was there a specific wedding song?
Lovely work BTW
Keep smiling and creating