Thursday 10 February 2011

Love Blog Award!!!

I would just like to say a Huge Thank You to Karen at Stamprr this week.  She has given me a lovely award! My being given this award is a huge honour as my blog has only been running for a very short time.

There are a couple of conditions for the award

You have been TAGGED and want to participate?
Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image.
You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.
You then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then inform each blogger that they have been tagged.

Dear bloggers:
The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.  

It is hard to pick only five but these are who I will pass the award along to:
Hels
Nicola
Scrapbus
Papillon
Penny

These are all fabulous ladies and I hope anyone reading this will check out their blogs!

Thanks again Karen xx

2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks ever so much Sam, bless ya x

france papillon said...

wow, thank you Hettie! i feel honoured! :)