Wednesday 14 December 2011

WOYWW - Shhhh! Top Secret

Hello there!  Who has hit FF on December?  I cannot believe that we are on 14 December already – nearly half way through!!!!  Yikes!!

Well, today is Wednesday and as usual a bunch of us are joined together by the lovely Julia who runs the WOYWW phenomonomonom!!  So without further ado here is my desk…….


As you can see, I am not showing much of my desk today. This is because it has the makings of a Christmas present on there for my lovely friend Mandy’s daughter and I don’t want Mandy to see it if she wombles over here!!  The stamp you see there is left over from my tag I made the other day from Tim Holtz’s 12 Tags of Christmas.  Did you see his tags?  They were wonderful I thought.  I managed 4 but will aim to do the balance in whatever shape or form (yes I know they will be “tag” shaped!) before the end of the year!!  Note I only say “aim”!!!

I can show you this though…….

It is the floor of my craft room and nearly clean except for the white dot out of my “_________” die!  I have been having a bit of a move around in my room in order to free up some drawers which will hopefully clear some space on the shelves and then I will be able to find things!  I live in hope!  This is all due to Ikea stopping selling the drawers I was buying and changing them – again! They stopped the first set in the middle of my buying them!!  I refuse to buy the new version as they are yet a different size and shape!!

Right, enough waffling!  Don’t forget to click on the button on the side and join Julia and the rest of the motley crew who are part of this WOYWW thing!!

See ya soon and please leave me a comment so that I know you have been and I will pop over to see you!

Hettie

17 comments:

Annie said...

I guess you must keep a little space on your desk for actually crafting :-)
Have a great productive week.
A x

505whimsygirl said...

Wow - that desk is crowded!! hee hee. We creative types aren't meant to be neat, are we?

The Tim Holtz tags are pretty impressive. I just bought a few of his clear stamp sets and plan to get messy with them soon.

Happy WOYWW #82

Helen said...

Hmmm you have a desk under there?! Hope you get to finish your Tim tags, they were such fun weren't they! Helen, 3.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oo-er, nice floor, missus!! I know what you mean about Ikea changing its designs - we can't change all our furniture on a whim! I hope you have fun sorting all your stuff out and having a change around. I love sorting/throwing out. My DH doesn't, so there is often a battle of wills. Sometimes I win (computer detritus) sometimes he does (4.000 singles in the attic)!! You just have to work out what the main cause of digging your heels in is going to be!
Hugs, LLJ #34 xx

Sarn said...

Happy WOYWW and Happy Hump Day xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh bad luck with Ikea, doesn't that drive you nuts. It's great that you're still carving out craft time...I'm still doing presses too, and like you, I plan to get to 'the tags' in the holiday......we'll see!

fairy thoughts said...

lovely messy desk, still if you run out of room you can always craft on the floor . . . plenty of space there lol
happy woyww
janet#32

fairy thoughts said...

ps thanks for following me, see you next week on woyww
janet

Tracey FK said...

Ikea is sooo frustrating sometimes so I share your pain there.... but the desk looks productive and the floor is sparkling clean... wish mine looked that clean...xx

okienurse said...

Love the messy desk...mine looks worse... I hear you about IKEA changing all the time. I bought some of the storage drawers and they changed color and now have changed shapes before I could get the last I wanted. Oh well I think I will try the Expedit shelf setup to use with the drawers. they had it 6x6ft for $199 the other day. My after Christmas gift! Have a great week and Happy Holidays! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #35

peggy aplSEEDS said...

i always think that if i have more space i will be neater. but maybe not! merry Christmas and thanks for sharing!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS

jude said...

Messy but creative desk as we say in the craft world ,mine was just like that up until tuesday.After finishing tims 12 tags boy did i have to clan.Have fab woyww
hugs judex10

Di said...

Err, at least the floor is almost clear, lol!! Di xx

Kim said...

Wow! Even I coulnd't find a space to work on there!! LOL! But your floor looks great! Bummer about Ikea; I have so far avoided the Ikea craze, but the temptation is sooo there!

May said...

Busy Bee Desk going on there, good luck with the Timmie tags, you beat me I've managed one!oops, but like you AIM to finish, Happy crafting week ahead, Hugs May x x x x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Sam happy WOYWW and so glad to see your floor tidying up is good for the soul and also for the sanity mm yet to do always gunna! ah well happy sorting and happy Christmas. Shaz in oz.

karen said...

That is one busy desk you have there! I have been a bad bad WOYWWer :( I hope to get back into the swing of things soon as I miss the fun Wednesdays!
xoxo Karen