Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Thank You Fellow Bloggers - Simon Says Challenge Anything Goes!

Good Evening Campers

Well, that is another glorious day we have had. Back to "normality" for me tomorrow as I head back to work after having my knee operated on some four weeks ago.  I must say that in the last 10 days it has come on leaps and bounds, and I am even starting to feel that I may be on my bicycle before this Summer is out.  Unlike last year, when I could not ride it at all due to the sheer pain I was in.  Fingers crossed ey!

Before I head back to the world of work, I would like to say a huge "Thank You" to all you wonderful bloggers out there who have sent me messages via the Blogasphere.  You have all been a real support to me both immediately after the operation and since.  I thank you all.  I have made a little card for you all too!

Whilst I was wandering around the blogs last night I realised that Simon Says Stamp Blog has a challenge of "Anything Goes" so if you don't mind, I will enter this card which I have made for you into the challenge too!

Thanks for being there for me during this time!

My card has been made using a page of the old diary which I liberated from my firm's Archives a little time ago, K & Co papers, Bazzill cardstock, ribbon and using my new favourite toy - Spellbinders Nestabilities  Label Four, and my current favourite DIs Aged Mahogany and Pumice Stone.  (The little flowers aren't they soooo cute!  I made myself of course!) 

Thanks for looking and please leave me a message so that I know you have been.

TTFN

Hettie

xxxx

2 comments:

karen said...

Excellent card! And thank YOU for sharing all your fabulous creations with us out here in the blogashpere! It is always a pleasure to come to your blog to see your artistic talent shine through and most of all your happy and generous spirit!
xoxo Karen

Angi~Mistress of Mayhem said...

Please share how you made those adorable flowers, Sam!