Friday 29 May 2015

Friday Funny

SENIORS & COMPUTERS

As we [not me personally you know] Silver Surfers know, sometimes we have trouble with our computers.

Yesterday, I had a problem, so I called Georgie, the 11 year old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control, and asked him to come over.

Georgie clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?

He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'
 
I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'

Georgie grinned..'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?

'No,' I replied.

'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'

So I wrote down:
 
ID10T

I used to like Georgie, the little s***head.

If you're not a Senior yet, then share this with someone who is - like I just did!
As usual I am sharing this with my buddie Annie!

11 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks Sam....I used to like you ;-)
I have a son who fixes my IT problems and I'm certain that you are right and I've had many ID10T problems....but of course he'd never tell me :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Judys Lace Creations said...

Thanks again Hettie for making my day!! ID1oT!!Love it!!

Laura said...

Haha! I would love to send this to my Grandmother but I'm not sure she'd appreciate it!! :)
x

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Hettie/Sam..?? happy Friday....ha ha ha, oh yes I'm an ID10T..my son does IT too and his favorite for me is - Turn it off, wait 20 sec and turn it on, I've learnt a lot and he's more patient with me now. Enjoy your weekend Robyn

JoZart Designs said...

I really am LOL!!! Great one!!
Reminds me of my friend ... a neighbour asked her to pick up a packet of T R ten biscuits when she went to the shops and it wasn't until she wrote TRIO down she knew what to buy! We still call them T R tens.
Jo x

Carol L said...

Unfortunately I can relate, but Georgie is still a little s***head! LOL

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lol, that made me laugh a lot!
I feel like an ID10T when the blooming touch screen till in Oxfam starts playing silly bu#*%s!
Hugs, LLJ xxx

Kathleen said...

Looks like I ma going to have to slap Georgie's legs for telling you this tale about me, well it sounds like me anyway.

Kath x

Brenda said...

Oh Sam, this one just cracked me up!! Thanks for the laugh today. Hugs, Brenda

Pat said...

What a lot of lovely creations you have produced Hettie. I think it is good to use up old stash and be creative with it. I'm sure I have old stuff mouldering at the back of a cupboard somewhere that should be given an airing. x

mamapez5 said...

I am surprised one of my sons hasn´t used that one on me by now. It gave me a good laugh anyway. Kate x