Tuesday 29 November 2011

Are we nearly there yet? Recipe Book

Hello Crafters
The question is for the Christmas Craft Fairs.  I feel I have been making things for these Fairs forever and yet keep thinking that I do not have enough stuff yet, nor have I finished some of the projects I intended to have done.  Then to top it all off I suddenly realised that I had yet to make a sign for my stall!!!! Eeeeeeek!!  I left my Hubby this morning painting a canvas, varnishing 4 cork coasters (had planned to do more and even bought a  new ink pad to do purples ones!), as well as making a display board (your fault LLJ!), and if he had time after going to Cardiff to register his car (had to have "different" number plates transferred) he was to carry on decorating the dining room!  Poor thing. 

However, one of the projects that has been on my desk for what seems like an eternity is this one......



I wanted to make a Recipe book using my Cupcake die as the front decoration. 

As you can see it has glitter and glimmer mist.....

And I could not resist using the mini Cupcakes on the reverse of the book.

Inside I have put pockets in there to act as dividers and also any snippets of paper can be held in there.

If it doesn't sell on the weekend, I know just who I will probably give it to for Christmas.  I must just hope she doesn't see this post, but as I know she doesn't go on a computer other than for work, then chances are she won't!!  Even the base of the cupcake is recycled... Thanks Coffee #1.  They are the corrugated card sleeves that go round your cup so you don't burn your fingers.  Perfick for this project!!

Off to play with some candles, cards and price tickets now.  I might even see if there are any chocolates left over after I have finished filling the tree boxes!  For quality purposes you know!!

See ya soon!

Hettie

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Oh that looks SOOO pretty. It'll no doubt sell, but if not, I'm sure your friend will be delighted with it.

Happy WOYWW and Happy Hump Day xxxx