Saturday 17 September 2011

Grungy Monday 21 - Not a tag in sight today

Good Evening Peeps

Can you believe that we have had three whole weeks to complete the Grungy Monday Challenge and here I am doing it nearly last minute.  And would you believe I have not made a tag for this challenge!!!  Don't feint now.  I know it is a shock.  But see, I wanted to use fairly small facets just for the hell of it and also I wanted to use my new stamps that came the other day.  So without further ado........



We were sent HERE by the Lovely LINDA and were given several techniques to use some Facets.  I did make a fourth facet using alcohol inks but it came out a little too red to go with the rest of these, so I will use it elsewhere. 

Ah.  I have just realised why my room seems a little dark this evening.  One of my light bulbs has gone out.  Note to self, change the bulb tomorrow.  No point doing it now as it will be a bit hot!!


Off on a Mushroom Foray tomorrow as it is the Abergavenny Food Festival this weekend.  It is such a shame that it is raining this weekend!  Let us hope we don't pick any "iffy" mushrooms!!

See ya soon.  And don't forget to pay a visit to the lovely Tim Holtz' blog and also Linda's .

TTFN

Hettie




4 comments:

Di said...

Fabby make - hmmm, I just might join in the next GM, and blame it on you :) Safe mushroom foraging! Di xx

Sarn said...

Oooh, have fun mushrooming Sam. Like Di says . . . make a safe forage!

Love your project for today!

Hugs, Sandra

Polly Polkadot said...

Workshops, dancing, fungal forays, how do you fit in the day-job?
I've been down to Somerset for the weekend I'll drop you a line later!

Marjie Kemper said...

Love your fragment piece! I especially like how the bottom one shows through to the stamping beneath and yet has the word image on top. Total eye candy!