Friday 23 September 2011

Cupcake anyone?

Evening Peeps!

Woo Hoo!  I came on to do a lickle posting and discover I have two new Followers!  Welcome aboard  Marjo and Craftingtime and welcome to my world!  I hope you like what you see! 
A few of you who saw my Wednesday posting asked to see the cards which were in the making on my desk so here are three of them.  Why only three?  'Cos these are the urgent three and need to be posted tomorrow.  I will come back and finish the others soon!!  I actually needed four cards but I cheated and pinched one out of my tin which I had made on a previous occasion!  It is always a good idea to make a few more than you need in case you are a bit pushed for time or if someone decides to sneak in a birthday unawares!!


I hope you like these cards.  The die is a new one which I purchased from QVC recently along with a long Sizzix strip die of mini cup cakes.  I am not sure why I did not cut any of those out!  Maybe because it is late and I have not had the best of weeks. 

Well, it is late and the start of the weekend and I have left part of my "pear juice" (aka Perry!) downstairs and I can hear it calling to me.

I apologise for the quality of the pictures as I took the photos in the bathroom under electric light (don't ask - Hubby's idea!), as opposed to my normal place of the bay window with lots of natural light.  Hopefully normal service will resume soon!
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and see you all soon.

Hugs

Hettie

Ingredients:-
Dies - Sizzix; Stamps - Hero Arts, Penny Black, Anitas (but mine really!); Cardstock - Bazzill; Card blanks - Ryman (probably!); Paperstock - assorted incl Papermania, DCWV, Basic Grey and Scrapbox(yeah!!); Brown ribbed card for the cup bit - Coffee #1! other coffee shops are available! (nowt like a bit of recycling my fellow crafters!); Inks - Tsuienko, Tim Holtz; ATG adhesive and foam squares; Schparklies - DoCrafts.

2 comments:

Sarn said...

Terrific cupcake cards! Scrumptious!

Hugs, Sandra

Belinda Basson said...

love to see finished work. I like the blue one for a guy. The photos look fine to me. I often have to take under electric light at night, cos I can't wait for the sun to shine the next day. Impatient I guess...