As those of you who have stumbled across my blog on a Friday will know, I usually share a joke or two with you and link up with Annie for her Friday Smiles. This Friday I am going to share with you some smiles from the past two weeks. I hope you don't mind. But for those of you who would just like to see the Friday Funny then shoot down below.
Firstly a very good blogging friend of mine visited and we went to Hay on Wye for the day...
(Thanks to our photographer for taking this photo!)
We then went back to Chez Hettie where I caught Sandra sitting at my desk peeking at my journal...
It was my birthday last week and I have been blessed to receive a plethora of hand made birthday from blogging friends far and wide. Each card makes me smile and I thank you one and all.
Also in the post recently was this little beauty from Debbie Rock of Tattered Rocks....
Isn't it just wonderful? I absolutely love it and cannot begin to wonder how much time Debbie took to create this for me.
On Monday of this week I took a little jaunt to meet our very own Annie and her sister Twiglet (I never did find out how Jo got this name!).
See how Fergus has photobombed this picture!! Typical!
I have saved the funniest photo until last...
I promise you no alcohol had been consumed....these two do not need it!! They were both as lovely in real life as they are on their blogs. There was no shyness and we all got on so well and are all looking forward to meeting up again.
My thanks go to Julia of WOYWW fame who brought me to these wonderful people.
Now for the Friday Funny....
THESE REALLY WORK!!
1. TO AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES, GET SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.
2. TO AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT- USE THE SINK.
3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. [REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.]
4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.
5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES - YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.
6. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.
7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN THE STAIRS.
I am joining in with Annie this week. Thank you for staying with me in this long post. Have a great weekend.